I survived my first day of grad school! :D
Here’s the building where the Vocal Arts Program is situated. I met all of my classmates today (except one who’s in China at a Young Artist Program) and most of my professors. Everyone was so interesting and really awesome. Kayo Iwama led the orientation and Dawn Upshaw joined (via Skype) from London. There are tons of amazing opportunities coming up and I’m really excited about the guest faculty they’ve chosen for this year. I can’t say just yet who they are, but let’s just say that it’s people that you all know. ;)
Tomorrow’s my first day of regular classes. I have a full schedule so I really have to get to sleep. More details later!
11 Notes/ Hide
- jobynaralstons likes this
- mirkandmidnighthour likes this
- unitypearl reblogged this from operarox and added:
- hm0880 likes this
- thatsopranochick likes this
- janiedsays likes this
- operateen likes this
- piano-soprano likes this
- whats-opera-doc likes this
- dissonanceandharmony said:That’s absolutely beautiful! Where are you going? I’m starting my first day of undergrad vocal performance tomorrow!
- astrejlau likes this
- operarox posted this